THE CT2 ROLLING ROAD
The CT2 Rolling Road Includes the CT2 Handheld Programmer & Tester
Included – The CT2 Handheld Programmer & Tester
& all connections to the CT2 Rolling Road Including braking system
The Rontom CT2 Handheld Programmer
with Cable connection to CT2 Rolling Road
* Suitable for ALL tachographs; Speedometers; Speed Limiters, etc *
Approach Ramps (for surface mounted installations)
Rolling Road Installation Instructions:
The Rolling road comes in 4 sections. Each section is bolted down individually.
Simply decide where it is to be located and bolt one front section down with 4 raw bolts, supplied.
Use the centre plate, supplied, to position the other front section. Ensure both sections are square.
When happy with the positioning, bolt down with 4 raw bolts, supplied.
The back set are the same but use 6 raw bolts, supplied. A template bracket is used for positioning.
The CT2 Rolling Road can be installed above the ground surface (with approach ramps) or sunken below ground surface, as per the photographs.
Rolling road dimensions:
1) rear set 1.2 metres x 1 metre x 240 mm high.
2) front set 1 metre x 1 metre x 240 mm high.
3) Optional – Ramps – 1.9m (L) x 1.2m (W) x 0.3m (H)
Total weight: 1060 kilos approx.
They each fit on a standard pallet.
– Front 2 sets on one pallet, banded and shrink wrapped.
– Back 2 sets on one pallet, banded and shrink wrapped