THE CT2 ROLLING ROAD
CT2 Handheld Programmer & Tester
Suitable for ALL digital and analogue tachographs & speed limiters
The CT2 Handheld Programmer & Tester
& all connections to the CT2 Rolling Road Including braking system
the Rontom CT2 Handheld Programmer
with Cable connection to CT2 Rolling Road
* Suitable for ALL tachographs; Speedometers; Speed Limiters, etc *
Approach Ramps (for surface mounted installations)
Rolling Road Installation Instructions:
- The Rolling road comes in 4 sections. Each section is bolted down individually.
- Simply decide where it is to be located and bolt one front section down with 4 raw bolts, supplied.
- Use the centre plate, supplied, to position the other front section. Ensure both sections are square.
- When happy with the positioning, bolt down with 4 raw bolts, supplied.
- The back set are the same but use 6 raw bolts, supplied. A template bracket is used for positioning.
- The CT2 Rolling Road can be installed above the ground surface (with approach ramps) or sunken below ground surface, as per the photographs.
Rolling road dimensions:
1) rear set 1.2 metres x 1 metre x 240 mm high.
2) front set 1 metre x 1 metre x 240 mm high.
3) Optional – Ramps – 1.9m (L) x 1.2m (W) x 0.3m (H)
Total weight: 1060 kilos approx.
They each fit on a standard pallet.
– Front 2 sets on one pallet, banded and shrink wrapped.
– Back 2 sets on one pallet, banded and shrink wrapped