Speed Limiter Devices (SLD)
Rontom Speed Limiter Devices are used throughout the world to restrict a vehicle’s top speed, usually to comply to a statutory requirement.
• Manufactured to the highest possible standards using advanced microcontroller based technology.
• Approved to ARAI Standards AIS018/2001 and AIS004, part 3.
• Approved to AIS037 for Conformity of Production.
• Manufactured under QMS ISO9001-2015 and BSI Standards TS 16949 (BIQS) Automotive Quality Management.
• Preferred system of many OEM’s.
• Over 300,000+ units sold worldwide.
• Manufacturing capacity of over 10,000 units per month.
• 2 x Universal Models
Average installation times of 30 to 40 minutes / Simple Installation Manuals available online / 1 year standard warranty on all ETL01 and MTL01 speed limiter devices (SLD’s). Optional extension to 2 year warranty at just 15% of cost.
The ETL01 Speed Limiter Device (SLD) installed on electronic vehicles with engine management systems. A pedal interface system. Single ECU units fits all electronic vehicles with a cable connection to the accelerator pedal potentiometer to control the desired maximum speed. Sealed unit with original Rontom hologram for security. Suitable for all BS-IV engine management ECU of all petrol, diesel, LPG/CNG vehicles.
The MTL01 Speed Limiter Device (SLD) installed on mechanical vehicles without engine management systems. An electronic fuel regulator system. Sealed unit containing ECU and fuel solenoid valve. Sealed unit prevents tampering with ECU and/or the solenoid valve. Sealed unit with original Rontom hologram for security.Suitable for all diesel BS I to BS III diesel vehicles.
The ETL01 Speed Limiter Device (SLD)
(Universal SLD for all electronic vehicles)
Accelerator Pedal Potentiometer Connection
ETL01 DL Test & Calibration Data Logger
for calibrating the ETL01 Speed Limiter Device (SLD)
The MTL01 Speed Limiter Device (SLD)
(Universal SLD for all mechanical vehicles))
MTL01 DL Test & Calibration Data Logger
for calibrating the MTL01 Speed Limiter Device (SLD)